Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Name that sign!


This little project was a bit of fun, though it made me realise how much Henry actually knew about signs!

First I used by creativity to draw a few signs, and Henry identified each....amazingly he knew them all (not helped by my artistic skills)!


Then I asked Henry to draw me a sign warning about anything he wanted.....he came up with a tree across the road, which he drew and labelled for me.

I then suggested he did another. Very into his hens and the moment, he created a sign to warn that one of his hens was about - I might just have to stick that one to the back door to remind me!
This occupied us for about 15 minutes, but got him involved in being creative and imaginative, writing, sounding his letters and discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment